Coriander is a soft, hairless plant growing to 50 cm (20 in) tall. The leaves are variable in shape, broadly lobed at the base of the plant, and slender and feathery higher on the flowering stems.
- Inflammation and swelling on body – Take equal quantity of vinegar, coriander powder, make a paste and apply it on any affected body part. This will help in easing out inflammation and will reduce swelling as well..
- Nose bleeding (Nakseer ) – Applying green coriander leaves paste on the head helps in stopping nose bleeding.
- Raw garlic helps to reduce the nasal congestion and as well as to help to relieve other symptoms of cold. Many of the volatile compounds are lost through cooking.
- Malaria – If a person feel cold and suffer from fever regularly then take coriander powder and saunth (dry ginger powder) in equal quantity. Take 5 gram of this mixture with water four times a day. Malaria recovery will be much faster by drinking this mixture.
- Stomach ache -Take coriander powder, add sugar crystal in it and have this mixture with a glass of water. Inflammation in stomach or stomach pain can be eased off easily by this remedy.